Join Catalyst’s Brexit expert Nadine Jatto and a panel of distinguished speakers at this half-day Lombard Risk Regulatory User Group and Conference.
Now in its fourth year, this year’s conference assesses the key regulatory reporting challenges you face. Learn the responses and hear strategies to meet and benefit from these challenges: the only certainty is ongoing change, at an accelerated pace.
For UK and European firms, the dominating concern remains Brexit and its impact. But there are other compelling issues that cannot be ignored: Where are Basel reforms heading? What will European regulation under CRR2 look like? Will there be a continuing move to more granular data collection? How will regulators keep pace with the rate of digital transformation and develop the ability to consume and analyze big data? What will 2018, 2019 and 2020 look like for regulation, and how should firms plan in order to achieve ongoing regulatory certainty in the face of change?
Gaining certainty by keeping an eye on the longer term
- PRA Rulebook Reporting Requirements
- Capital Requirements Regulation update ‘CRR2′
- How does Brexit impact CRR2? UK version of CRR2?
COREP Inspections: Cross-Firm “Assurance” Reviews – findings from the front line
- Governance, systems and controls
- Errors and omissions
- Interpretations and judgements
- Has senior management ‘got it’ yet?
Our Regulators: data collection challenges and how you can help
- Where the PRA and BoE are taking data requirements – and why
- Key challenges in policy making and how data can help
- The use of data in UK regulation; understanding ‘firm burden’
Operational impact on regulatory reporting of digital transformation
- Algorithmic regulation: embedding being regulated in the fabric
- How RegTech makes certainty uncertain
- The positive impact of digitisation
- Using automation to comply