Our June meeting develops the themes of most interest to the group. Again within a Chatham House format, we will discuss our latest research findings and explore the potential to establish a core set of benchmark criteria for the banking sector.
Our goal in this session is to establish what measures might be meaningful, acceptable and practically applicable. Our discussions will focus on
- the principles and key metrics we use and which are gaining traction across the sector
- the challenges of making metrics meaningful and how the key obstacles can be overcome
- the common areas of mutual interest and appetite for an industry temperature check and benchmark standard
If you would like to join the group, please call us direct on 020 7842 4800, reply using the form below or contact us.
You can also
- see details of our inaugural Risk Culture network event here
- download our recent whitepaper which outlines our approach here: Risk Culture – six steps to success
- learn more about Paul’s recent training programme with Risk.net on Conduct Risk: a practitioner’s guide
- read more about our role in the Chartered Banker: Professional Standards Board (CB:PSB) stakeholder forum here.