2018 Catalyst Graduate Programme – apply now!
Applications close 17:00 hrs 13th November 2017.
As a Queen’s Award-winning, niche management consultancy based in the City of London, we’re specialists in regulatory-driven change and organisational improvement in leading financial markets companies.
Our clients are investment banks and exchanges around the world and our teams combine deep subject matter expertise (clearing, risk, regulation, technology and banking operations) with organisational development expertise. We build multi-disciplinary teams to solve clients’ complex, challenging problems.
We’re growing fast, and keen to recruit graduates with the passion to build a successful career in change management and financial regulatory reform.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a consultancy which will develop your capabilities and mentor you to apply your knowledge in a pragmatic, collaborative manner on client assignments.
But don’t just take our word for it. This is what our graduates say:
- Harry – having started in August 2016, I have learnt an incredible amount working on client site and internal projects, benefiting from the depth of expertise and opportunity Catalyst offer.
- Kieran – after arriving in November 2016, I spent time in the office learning the Catalyst way of working and key consultancy skills necessary to work effectively on client site. Putting theory into practice I have just completed a 9-month engagement at a tier 1 bank which has been an incredible experience, providing a great insight into the varied operating processes followed by group functions (HR, Finance, Risk, Treasury) while working in a change environment.
- Jack – I started at Catalyst in July 2017 and have already had the opportunity to work in two tier 1 banks on two different projects. It has given me great experience and great exposure to Catalyst, consultancy and the financial services sector. In my experience, Catalyst is full of brilliant, friendly people and I have been seamlessly embedded into the team and culture.
- Sami – since I joined in mid-August 2017, Catalyst have provided me with opportunities to be creative, explore the areas find interesting and gain direct industry exposure. I have already worked with a tier 1 bank and have written two white papers. More importantly, the people, culture and type of work undertaken by Catalyst makes me excited about the future.
What are we looking for? We want candidates with
- GCSE: Maths – A/A*; English – A or above
- A Level (or Equivalent) – 340+ UCAS points
- 2:1 degree minimum in any recognised undergraduate degree
- and above all, more than just an interest in financial services: your application should demonstrate a confident, rounded character with the potential to collaborate to become an outstanding consultant and leader.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private health insurance including a wide range of employee discounts
- Pension scheme
- Travel and medical insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular social events for all employees
To apply for our 2018 Catalyst Graduate Scheme, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We will aim to get back to you within two weeks of applying, and if successful we will invite you to attend a telephone interview, before being invited for face-to-face interviews.