We’re growing – fast. We work with tier one banks and many of the world’s largest and leading financial organisations. And we’re keen to recruit consultants at all levels with the passion to build a successful career in change management and financial regulatory reform.
These are exciting opportunities to enter a consultancy which will support further development of your capabilities and mentor you to apply your knowledge in a pragmatic, collaborative manner on client assignments.
We will provide the tools for you to become an exceptional consultant and support you throughout the process with mentoring, training and development and access to world class expertise.
But don’t just take my word for it. This is what our staff say:
- Having come to Catalyst from a large corporate environment, one of the aspects I appreciate is the high trust environment here – although it was a culture shock. The emphasis is on me to be pro-active and collaborative, which is not only extremely refreshing but incredibly motivating.
- Our internal expectations are that the highest levels of quality are a baseline and we are constantly striving for better. We look to deliver a long lasting and enduring solution for our clients, we aren’t interested in a quick fix.
- The interview process with Catalyst was great. I met a range of people in terms of seniority and it was a perfect opportunity to talk to people with different roles and experiences.
- I was very impressed with the induction programme. Everyone was only too happy to help and it really helped me get to know the organisation in week one.
- In my first month I was impressed with the level of guidance and mentorship from not just one person but a range of SMEs, happy to give up their time despite heavy client workloads.
- Working at Catalyst gives you the freedom to create the role you want for yourself in the future as your learning is never restricted, no matter where you sit. Career progression is very clear and achievable.
- One of the other things I have really enjoyed is the ability to be involved with the development of Catalyst itself, aside from my day job as a consultant. I have been on the CSR committee which has allowed me input into the direction the company takes and new initiatives in this area.
- Initially I was hired to work as the HR Manager. I made the move to Organisational Development because Catalyst is a company that supports internal mobility and gives everyone the opportunity to enlarge and enrich their experience.
- One of the best things about working at Catalyst is the ownership you are given over what you do. I have the freedom to be creative; it’s a small company so there aren’t any inhibitors to moving things forward and starting new initiatives and the management team actively encourages you to do this.
- My input is valued and I love brainstorming with my colleagues to bring ideas to fruition. The internal mobility and exposure you get as a graduate consultant is very motivating.
Want to find out whether we might be your perfect match? Contact me direct and in complete confidence at email@example.com