RIMES webinar: Taming the data monster
- Naomi Clarke – Head of Data at GAM
- Craig Pfeiffer – Data Integrity Manager at Invesco
- Giles Arbuthnott – Product Manager for RIMES
In the discussion, Jonathan summarised his findings in the 2018 RIMES survey he wrote and published earlier this year. The survey found that:
- Managing market data costs whilst maintaining data quality is still the biggest priority for investment firms, with US & Canadian firms more concerned than most.
- Firms are taking multiple approaches to managing data costs including rationalising vendors, operating models, and operational efficiencies by outsourcing.
- Sourcing data to satisfy regulatory demands is a priority.
- Meeting demands and data requirements for regulation are a key ongoing concern.
You can also:
- read more about Catalyst’s asset and wealth management expertise
- keep up to date with all Catalyst’s events by registering your details using the form below