Fast growing financial services consulting firm Catalyst Development Ltd is preparing to welcome around 100 clients at an official event to celebrate the launch of Catalyst Jersey on Wednesday 6th June 2018.
Led by Paul Bratch and Stuart Richford, this expert team of Jersey based asset and wealth management specialists officially became part of Catalyst through Catalyst’s acquisition of Knadel earlier this year.
Commenting on the launch, Stuart Richford says “The Jersey team already work with a wide range of international clients in global financial centres beyond, as well as within, Jersey and mainland UK. Now, as part of Catalyst, we’re part of an expert firm growing at tremendous pace. It’s an exciting new chapter for all of us – and I’m so pleased that we will be welcoming so many of our valued clients, colleagues and friends to celebrate with us in fabulous surroundings here in St Helier. It should be a great party!”
Catalyst CEO Andrew Middleton comments “Jersey’s launch marks yet another significant moment in the rapid development of our business as Catalyst fast achieves our ambition of being the leading independent consulting firm specialising exclusively in financial services. In the last nine months alone, we have substantially grown our investment base, services, markets, clients and profitability, tripled our staff, acquired Knadel, a market-leading asset and wealth management consultancy including this off-shore base in Jersey, established a further new nearshore base in Lithuania and been named as a UK Best WorkplaceTM. It’s been quite a journey already – and I’m absolutely delighted that our offshore team are now officially on board. My colleagues and I across the firm are united in wishing our new clients, colleagues and friends the very warmest of welcomes to Catalyst Jersey.”
Notes to Editors
Established in 1994 and headquartered in the City of London, Catalyst works worldwide with bases in Jersey and Lithuania and a longstanding presence in Japan. The firm specialises in risk, regulation, operations, technology, asset and wealth management, organisational and talent development. Catalyst is on a rapid growth trajectory with the stated ambition of becoming the leading independent consulting firm specialising exclusively in financial services.
- In May 2018, Catalyst announced a record year and the opening of its new nearshore base in partnership with Invest Lithuania
- In April 2018 Catalyst was named as a top 50 UK Best WorkplaceTM
- In February 2018 Catalyst announced its acquisition of asset and wealth management specialists Knadel, including the Jersey offshore base
- In October 2017, Catalyst announced its investment partnership with Livingbridge PE
- In April 2015 Catalyst was awarded the UK’s highest business accolade, the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, in recognition of its global impact, an award it holds for five years