Terms & conditions
Catalyst Development Limited (“Catalyst”)( registered number 02884211) This policy covers the websites found at the following URL’s www.catalyst.co.uk and www.catalystdevelopment.co.uk (“the Websites”).
- Company Details
The Websites are operated by CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD a limited company which is registered in England & Wales under company number 02884211 with its registered office at 167 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2EA.
CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD may be contacted by calling your local CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD office and speaking to a consultant or by letter marked to the IT Department, Catalyst Development Limited, 167 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2EA.
- Copyright and Trademark Notices
All of the CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD logos are the property of CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD or other CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD Companies. Other product and company names mentioned on the Websites or on other websites accessed through the Websites may be the trademarks of their respective owners. All contents of the Websites are copyright ©  Catalyst Development Limited (or other CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD Companies), are protected by database rights and may also be protected by other means. No part of the Websites may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD, other than temporarily as one single copy to print out for personal use, or in the cache of your computer in the course of using any service provided via any of the Websites. You must retain all copyright or trademark notices contained on any of the Websites on any copy you make of them or part of such copy. You may not sell or modify what is on any of the Websites or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material on it in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- Data Protection
- Information you give us We receive and store any information you enter on the Websites or give us in any other way. You provide this information when you search, provide us with your CV or employment details, or communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. As a result of those actions you might supply us with information such as your name, address, post code, date of birth, gender, information on how you use our services (such as type, date, time, and information on your browsing activity when visiting any of the Websites) and any other information with respect of your use of any of the Websites or our services. We might also ask for other specific information from time to time. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future use of the Websites for you, improving the Websites and communicating with you. We will also use the information to help provide consultancy and training services, keep you informed of news and wider development in your chosen field, make you aware of services CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD and associated companies can offer you and compile anonymous surveys of our clients for CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD use.
- Automatic information We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Technology allows us to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Websites. Third parties might also do this on the Websites. Examples of information we collect and analyse using technology which is not readily apparent include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; log in; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click stream to, through and from the Websites, including date and time; cookie number; pages viewed or searched for; your site history, and phone number used to contact us. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. We want you to be aware that these tools exist. CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD may gather information about all visitors to the Websites collectively as well as individually. CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD only uses such data to help determine how the online services can be improved.
- Disclosure of your Personal Data Your personal details, including your CV may be sent to consultants working in other CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD offices or prospective employers both within and outside the European Economic Area. The data protection laws in countries outside the EEA may not be as extensive as in the European Economic Area but CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD will at all times adhere to the data protection principles outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998. Additionally you acknowledge that CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD might sell or buy assets or the whole or any part of its business undertaking or that someone else may take over the running of any of the Websites. The legal status of CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD or its ownership could also change. In these type of transaction, customer information generally is one of the assets transferred. You acknowledge that your data can be transferred as part of the process. If you give fax, phone or e-mail details you authorise CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD or its associates to contact you using that method. If you decide that you no longer wish us to communicate with you, or the details we hold on you change, or you decide to register with the Telephone Preference Service or Fax Preference Service in the UK or any equivalent you agree to tell us to enable us to update our records. If you have any questions about data protection please email all questions to the IT Department at email@example.com.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent this. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. However if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use parts of the website.We use three cookies to improve the user experience on the site:
- Two randomly named cookies are set to store your username and email address when you comment on a blog.
If these cookies are deleted, the cookie acceptance message will be displayed on every page and the user name and email address fields on the blog comments would no longer be pre-populated for returning commenters.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Cookies used by our analytics provider (Google Analytics) will have the file names _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz. As these are named by Google Analytics, they may be subject to change without notification. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google Analytics on its servers in the EEA or the United States. It may use this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Our analytics provider may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on their behalf. For further information, please refer to www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
- Download times
In order to make the Websites more user-friendly and to increase the amount of information a number of software applications are used on the Websites. The Websites use Flash software. This may take more time to load than conventional HTML web pages, especially if you are accessing a Website over a dial-up connection to the internet or via a mobile device such as a WAP phone or PDA or any other wireless connection. The Websites may also make use of Adobe Acrobat software, for example to display job descriptions or advertisements. Again Adobe Acrobat files are likely to take longer to download especially if you are accessing the Websites in one of the ways outlined above. By proceeding to download Flash or Adobe Acrobat parts of the site you acknowledge the increased download time and computing resource you will need.
- Limitation on Types of Use
- Liability Disclaimer
Information contained in, or accessible via, any of the Websites changes on a regular basis. CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD and/or its associates may make improvements or alterations to any of the Websites at any time and without notice. CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD is not responsible in any way whatsoever for the content of any site accessed using the Websites, nor (because of its links with numerous other web sites) can it warrant that use of the site will be free from virus contamination.
You must make independent checks on the accuracy of any information obtained via any of the Websites before relying upon it and you should obtain adequate insurance to cover you from any harm that might result from use of any data provided by this site. CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD is not in a position to know for what purpose you will use this data and so cannot insure against loss.
CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD makes no representations about the suitability of the information and services contained on, or accessed via, any of the Websites for any purpose nor does it warrant that any post featured on any of the Websites was or is still vacant. All warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information and services, including all warranties, terms and conditions, implied by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD shall not in any event be liable for any damages (whether indirect, incidental, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the Websites, or with any delayed access to, or inability to use any of the Websites, or for any information, products, and services obtained through any of the Websites, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Websites, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD has been advised of the possibility of damages. This does not affect the statutory rights of any person dealing as a consumer nor shall anything in these terms and conditions exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Links to Third-Party Sites
The Websites contain links to websites operated by parties other than CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD. CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD does not control these services and is not responsible for their content. A reference on any of the Websites to any person, employer, company, organisation, product, website or service does not constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation or favouring by the CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD Companies.
CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD reserves the right to remove any link or third party service at any time and without notice and shall not be obliged to give a reason for doing so. If you become concerned about the content of a site linked to or from any of the Websites or any news story please inform CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD immediately via e-mail to the IT Department firstname.lastname@example.org. If your complaint is about unsuitable content you may also consider reporting the matter to the Internet Watch Foundation who can be contacted via their website at http://www.iwf.org.uk/.
- Messages from CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD and its Associates
- Messages to CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LTD
Without limit to the legal requirements already imposed on you, you must not (and by e-mailing us you agree not to) do the following things: post material that reveals trade secrets; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others, which breaches the professional ethics of a profession or the privacy of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, sexually explicit or discriminatory; or pretend to be another person.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Other General Terms
- Variation of these Terms and Conditions
© 2018, Catalyst Development Limited. All rights reserved.
Anything you’re unsure about?